Hi, I plan on building an indoor fort this summer and spending a lot of my time there. These are the reasons why:
1. “Lost and Found:” When my roommate has no idea where I am. She’s looked in my room and under the couch and screamed my name, she will glance at the fort and just know that I’m in fort-land. Safe and sound. (source)
2. “Romance:” I couldn’t think of a better date than in a fort. (source)
3. “Social Gatherings:” I can invite friends over for tea in my magical fort. (source)
4. “Me time:” When I want to read or daydream or nap or wear a ball-gown for no reason, I can do all those things in my fort. (source)
5. “Camping Alternatives:” When camp sites are filled because of summer near… No fear! My fort is here! (source)
6. “Cuddle puddles:” Instant snuggle parties! (source)
Boom. I’ll let you know how it goes.