Hey all… Hope you’re liking the new site so far. There is still more to be done but we are getting there!
Today I wanted to share with you another set of “after” photos from a client and dear friend. I posted the progress of making tables here and painting the mural for the baby’s room here. Finally today I got some nice looking for reals “after shots.”
They already had a dining table in the dining room so I felt that behind the sofa was the perfect place to set up a work station.
This is where the bulk of the budget went to and the main changes happened. You can see how I made the desk here. The curtains prior were a satin beige and I changed them up with a linen fabric which lent a hand in continuing the beach cottage traditional yet casual look.
I really love the way the desk came out. It’s crazy that altogether that desk cost $70 with all the materials.
The project was mainly a diy scramble to fit the budget and it was fun.
Here is the art piece that I made. I LOVE old windows. I found this one at the local thrift store. The original idea was that I would have a mirror behind it and place it over the fireplace to let light bounce around the room. Soooo… the mirror thing… it didn’t work out. Cutting mirrors= not fun and a little scary.
Finally my little bambino’s room. Her little owl who watches over her at night.