Wow, it’s been 18 days since I last posted. That is way too long!! So here’s the scoop: Same old. Just busy working working and working. Oh and I threw my back out AGAIN!!! It’s horrible being an active person but more importantly a yoga teacher with a back injury. So I’m trying the bed rest thing but it’s not really working because I can’t sit still. Needless to say, it has reminded me how badly I need to get back on my blog.
SO… this evening I want to get started with my annual Holiday Gift Guide. I want to focus this year on DIY gifts because they are fun, generally inexpensive and way more personal. Let’s get started on specific gifts for the home:
1. Mugs in general are an awesome holiday gift for the home because who doesn’t like to sip some coffee or tea out of a fine, personalized mug?! (source)
2. Oh man, these mason jar votives are just adorable!!!! I would think that this would be more of a feminine gift for the home but you can get creative and use some cool bicycle printed paper or something a little more unisex. (source)
3. Ok, instagram is kinda a big deal these days. Yes, I have my own instagram so why not throw a few of your fave photos on some tile and call it a coaster?! (source)
4. The dipped look is one I have been fond of for some time now. You can find out about my love for it here and here. You can buy a handful of these cooking utensils and dip them in paint. I would definitely research the perfect paint and sealant that would be good for heat and washing but overall, adorable diy gift. (source)
5. And finalmente: who is daring enough to try to make their own tea?! Let me know how it turns out because I would probably poison someone. It’s an adorable idea and I hope someone does it successfully. (source)
Ok that is all… Oh wow, it feels good to get back in the blogging game. Missed you all dearly!