Happy Holidays everyone. Well, I know some of us have some time off before the new year so I figured I would give you guys a little inspiration to get your DIY on.
1. This is sort of an Ikea hack but you can really do this with any vase in your home.
2. Mason jars are my favorite thing in life. There are so many things you can play with but I am loving this soap dispenser.
3. Are you like me and have a terrible time keeping your iphone cases fresh? Well, then do it yourself and save some money!
4. This is such a simple art piece. Gold circle stickers on white paper in a white frame. Boom.
5. My friend just gifted me some beautiful diy coasters and got me inspired. These are pretty cute.
6. See a branch, pick it up, throw it on the wall and save a buck: Jewelry hanger
7. DIY candle holder with a little love and knowledge.
8. Hanging plants. It’s a great way to add some dimension to your space especially when you feel stuck on wall art.
9. Do you know how much I love dreamcatchers? This one is so whimsical and dreamy.