Whether you are going back to school or not, I kinda am obsessed with this time of year. People get back into their focus phase. I love it. I love that I live in a town with a big university and I sense the energy completely shift as school goes back into session. Young kiddos excited to start a new year, the coffee shops fill up and there is more going on. Am I weird or what?
Anyways, although I am not starting school, I still love the whole idea or getting organized for the new “school year.” Yes I am, said the dork. So here’s a little Back to School Essentials guide:
Ok, here’s the breakdown:
1. A chalkboard/ hook/ shelf combo?! I’m sold! (source)
2. I have these sort of bookend geodes. They are pretty dope. (source)
3. I love this rattan waste bin. The natural feel combined with this “dipped” look gots me all hooked. (source)
4. Got a Mac? Yea, who doesn’t. Let’s spice it up. Keyboard decals are fun. I loved this gradient look. (source)
5. So you should all know this. I’m a journal addict. Whether it’s jotting down a few things or a to-do list or even a yoga class sequence, journals are my jam and so is this beaut! (source)
6. A geometric mousey pad. Love it! (source)
7. This laptop cover looks like the texture I pretty much put in all my paintings. (source)
8. Throw in a little rustic tray set with a splash of yellow? No big (source)
9. I guess this lamp base also reminds me of my paintings. I love combining this tealish/turquoise with brown. Great blending! (source)
10. Let’s hoot and holler for this cute owl pen holder (source) HOOTY HOOT!
11. And I couldn’t leave you without this adorable welded letter holder. (source)
Alright my kiddos. Love ya to pieces. Let’s get our back to school vibe on!